This course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver Course might be right for you, particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
The PADI Scuba Diver course comprises three primary stages:
- Knowledge Development, which involves eLearning, independent study, or classroom sessions to grasp fundamental scuba diving principles—covering the initial three out of five sections found in the Open Water Diver course.
- Confined Water Dives, where participants acquire basic scuba skills—completing the initial three out of five dives featured in the Open Water Diver course.
- Open Water Dives, allowing the application of acquired skills for exploration—completing only two out of the four dives included in the Open Water Diver course.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities as long as properly supervised.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
To enroll in a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Pay just 10% online now to book your spot! The remaining balance is to be paid at the dive centre. We accept cash, bank transfer (Revolut, Wise and Monzo without any extra fee) and card payments (+3% bank surcharge applies).
All Prices Include Certification fee and PADI Materials.